Happy Friday foodies!
It’s currently 12:07pm and I’m trying to wake myself up. Pitiful. I slept for 12 hours last night, but in my defense I woke up quite a few times with horrible pains in my foot that got operated on 36 days ago.
Because of my frustrations of having to be in this stupid thing for 7 more weeks (YES SEVEN),
I decided today is a good day to look at the bright side of things. One, I used my nice camera for a few photos on this post (the one above being one of them), but as you can probably tell, I could only shoot from one spot. Ok, on to the silver lining.
1. A night out to reunite with my roommates at Mr. Mesero. And “Size 2″ skinny margaritas.
2. My breakfast yesterday of peanut butter “seeduction bread” and blueberries on the side. and the gorgeous natural light that came with it.
3. My experimental smoothie I made this morning. Fresh strawberries, banana, coconut milk, a dash of OJ, ice and Juice Plus Complete. (the best plant-based protein powder out there)
4. Spending time with the love of my life
5. Missing our sweet Molly, but smiling every time I see this photo
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend filled with awesome food, good company and lots of rest.