What is it about the refreshing feeling you get when it’s a brand new month? Does anyone else get that? I find joy in the change of seasons and even months. So here’s my little ode to October and my open arms to November.
1. October, you got me way too excited about pumpkin anything and everything. I baked so many pumpkin items, stirred it into pancake mix, drank pumpkin lattes, smelled pumpkin candles, and on and on. I can’t believe I’m saying this but…I’m kind of sick of pumpkin.
2. You brought me memorable moments with my best friend. Yes, she’s baking pumpkin muffins and juggling a phone. Please don’t mind the clutter, but this was one of the most fun nights of the entire month. She lives 200 miles away, so it’s always a treat to have special time with her
3. You got me sick and off my training schedule! Such is life..
4. Countless fun nights with my fiancé. One being at a bar carving a pumpkin with him. He let me do the fun part.
6. But most importantly, you filled the month with family time in LA, family time in Austin for ACL, time with my fiance, catching up with friends I hadn’t seen in 6 months and lots and lots and lots of pumpkins.
So hello November! I can’t wait to see what you have in store for me.
That Foodie Girl