I’m here to let you in on a little foodie secret. Chic Wrap is the bees knees. What is Chic Wrap you may be wondering?
(product has been comped)
Meet your new best kitchen friend. And I’m not just saying this because I got it for free. We’re talking time and money saver. How about I just list all the reasons I can’t get enough Chic Wrap in my life?
1. It sticks to itself, therefore it can stick to pretty much any material. Including ceramics. This means my pumpkin cookies lasted an entire week and stayed nice and fresh.
3. Because my favorite apples (honey crisp) are so huge, I was able to enjoy just 1 apple for 2 days. I ate half one day, wrapped it up in Chic Wrap and stored it in the refrigerator, and I wish I had a photo of it but the apple was just as fresh as when I cut it the day before. No brown spots or anything! This stuff locks out all the air. It is amazing.
4. It doesn’t get all tangled and messed up and make you want to throw the wrap at the wall. (We’ve all been there). It comes out nice and clean and you just zip the plastic slide cutter over the plastic and voila, you’ve got the perfect amount of plastic wrap.
5. There’s no metal teeth involved which meant no more blood drawn from just trying to wrap things up. Safe for everyone to use.
6. They look pretty. I keep mine out on my countertop because it’s cute and people ask me what it is!
Can you tell I’m a Chic Wrap believer? Check out their sparkly-looking Facebook page and go ahead and order one. Tell them That Foodie Girl sent you An awesome company developed and created by great people. Maybe I should become a Chic Wrap affiliate…you will believe it when you use it.
That Foodie Girl