But now, back to training. Here’s a little update on my half marathon training. We’ll keep it brief, but I have to be held accountable for this little plan:
I think we left off last Thursday? If so here’s how the last week went
- Friday (9/7): Rest day
- Saturday (9/8): Ran 4 miles, jogged/walked 1 more. Total 5 miles in 52 mins.
- Sunday (9/9): Rest day. Really sore calves.
- Monday (9/10): Ran 3 miles in 30 minutes. Finally got the pace down and felt good.
- Tuesday (9/11): 1 hour vinyasa yoga
- Wednesday (9/12): Ran 3 miles in 27 minutes. Ran at working pace, felt like a breeze! Finally getting used to it. I even had the energy to do upper body free weights and some ab work too. (see today’s workout below)
That Foodie Girl