Happy Fat Tuesday everyone!
I just got back from Central Market and I’m currently sipping on an ice cold glass of vanilla coconut milk. This is a first. Now I have to share a few finds I am most excited about:
2 new Kashi cereals: 7 whole grain puffs and Island Vanilla wheaties. Some raw almond butter and the best item…
As you may or may not know by now, I’m obsessed with rhubarb. I’m already dreaming up ways to incorporate this jam into my meals–one being on one side of my whole grain english muffin + goat cheese cheddar + egg= perfection.
I really haven’t been a huge breakfast person until a few years ago and now I find myself getting excited over breakfast items than anything else. Maybe it’s due to all you food bloggers out there with delicious breakfasts like oats with almond milk, nut butter, bananas and chia seeds. Does that get anyone else excited?
Now, because Kayla at Sprouty Buns so sweetly tagged me in the 11 Things survey, I will now partake in this cute foodie survey that may help you newcomers (to my blog) get to know me better!
- List 11 random things about myself
- Answer the 11 questions she asked me
- Come up with 11 questions to ask other bloggers
- Tag 11 bloggers to do this next
1. When I was really little I would have rice, beans & ketchup for several meals. I really loved that flavor combo… *ick*
2. I have to crack my neck on both sides in the morning before I get out of bed
3. I feel naked without the beautiful ring my boyfriend gave me 4 years ago
4. I crave fruit and chocolate everyday like it’s my job
5. I took fencing lessons in 5th grade
6. I once gave myself a concussion while jumping the wake on a wakeboard
7. I’m addicted to chapstick and have to have some at all times
8. I have an unhealthy obsession with puppies
9. I have always stuck to my theory of health: if you’ve eaten something unhealthy, eat an apple afterwards. It all balances out in the end.
10. I am a certified scuba diver and have been down 120+ feet
11. I met Robin Williams and he was kind of an @$$ hole
1. What do you most love about blogging?
getting feedback from people like you
2. What food would you never try?
bungie jumping. not after that girl’s bungie cord snapped.
3. What food did you hate when you were younger that you love/like now?
broccoli. love broccoli.
4. What is your favorite way to relieve stress?
run. which I can’t do right now
5. Early bird or night owl?
night owl. I struggle a lot in the mornings…
6. What’s your dream job?
an in-house social media strategist for a company like Whole Foods. Or a food blogger.
7. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
This is tough. I want to go to so many places. The next place I want to go? Greece.
8. Do you keep color on your nails or au naturale?
9. What is your favorite thing to cook?
I love to bake cupcakes. I like to cook lots of things.
10. What do you most love about yourself?
My ability to be super fast and productive under a lot of stress and deadlines.
11. What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
Right now? Put my stupid boot on.. ha.
1. What’s your go-to breakfast?
2. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
3. Cookie or cupcake?
4. What’s your favorite fruit?
5. Running or walking?
6. What’s the best book you’ve ever read?
7. Favorite movie(s)?
8. Is there a food you just can’t stand?
9. Where’s your favorite vacation spot?
10. What does your ideal weekend look like?
11. Salty or sweet?
I’m tagging Jenny, Samantha & Brianna